Maps Schweden und Norwegen /
Weiland, C. F.
Stockholm Region (Sweden)
- Schweden und Norwegen /
- Other Title
- Contributor Names
- Weiland, C. F. (Carl Ferdinand), -1847.
- Subject Headings
- - Sweden--Maps
- - Norway--Maps
- - Stockholm Region (Sweden)--Maps
- - Sweden
- - Norway
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Hand colored to emphasize coastlines and international boundaries.
- - Map in German; cover title in English.
- - Prime meridian: Ferro.
- - Signed in inked handwriting on paper label affixed at head of cover title: Sweden, No. 67, Millard Fillmore, May 8, 1856; and in inked handwriting on verso of same cover panel: Millard Fillmore, May 8, 1856.
- - LC copy imperfect: Sectioned to 20 panels to enable folding, cloth hemmed, torn at fold lines, taped.
- - Includes notes, indexed statistical tables, inset of Stockholm city region, 4 bar scales, and key to abbreviations.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : hand colored, mounted on cloth backing ; 57 x 42 cm, folded in pressboard cover 17 x 11 cm
- Call Number
- G6950 1847 .W4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g6950 fi000067 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g6950.fi000067
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.