Maps Map of the county of Milwaukee, Wisconsin /
Walling, Henry Francis
- Map of the county of Milwaukee, Wisconsin /
- Contributor Names
- Walling, Henry Francis, 1825-1888.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Wisconsin
- - Real property--Wisconsin
- - United States--Wisconsin--Milwaukee County
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1430
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Include inset of Milwaukee, Franklin, Wauwatosa, Humboldt, Oak Creek, views of residential, and commercial properties.
- - LC copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth backing, original sheets sectioned into 2 panels to enable folding. DLC
- 1 map on 2 sheets : mounted on linen, hand colored ; 125 x 154 cm, sheets 133 x 83 cm
- Call Number
- G4123.M6G46 1858 .W3
- G4123.M6G46 1858 .W3 Copy 2 Copy 2 Sheet 2 missing
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4123m la001430 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4123m.la001430
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.