Maps Map of Dutchess County, New-York : from actual surveys /
Gillette, John E.
Sidney, J. C.
Sidney, J. C. (James C.)
Smith, Robert Pearsall
Dutchess County (N.Y.)
New York (State)
- Map of Dutchess County, New-York : from actual surveys /
- Contributor Names
- Sidney, J. C. (James C.)
- Gillette, John E.
- Smith, Robert Pearsall, 1827-1898.
- Subject Headings
- - Dutchess County (N.Y.)--Maps
- - Landowners--New York (State)--Dutchess County--Maps
- - Real property--New York (State)--Dutchess County--Maps
- - United States--New York (State)--Dutchess County
- Cadastral maps
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows landowners.
- - "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1850 by Robert P. Smith..."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 491
- - Includes "Plan of Poughkeepsie", statistical chart, notes and illustrations.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy sectioned in 4 and mounted on two pieces of cloth.
- 1 map ; 141 x 103 cm
- Call Number
- G3803.D8 1850 .S4
- G3803.D8 1850 .S4 Copy 2. Sectioned in 4 and mounted on two pieces of cloth.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.