Maps Map of Erie County, New York : from actual surveys /
Erie County (N.Y.)
New York (State)
- Map of Erie County, New York : from actual surveys /
- Contributor Names
- Geil, Samuel.
- Subject Headings
- - Erie County (N.Y.)--Maps
- - Landowners--New York (State)--Erie County--Maps
- - Real property--New York (State)--Erie County--Maps
- - United States--New York (State)--Erie County
- - Shows landowners.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 494
- - "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1855 by Robert Pearsall Smith..."
- - Includes "A map of the City of Buffalo," ancillary maps, statistical chart, business directories, and illustrations.
- - Ancillary maps: Abbott's Corners or Hamburg P.O. -- Akron -- Alden -- Boston -- Bowmansville -- Clarence -- Clarence Centre -- Colden -- Collins Centre -- East Aurora -- East Hamburg -- Eden -- Elma -- Evans Centre -- Evans Station -- Fallkirk -- Gowanda -- Griffins Mills -- Holland Village -- Lancaster -- Marilla Center -- Plan of North Collins -- Pontiac -- Sardinia -- South Wales -- Springville -- Tonawanda Village from actual survey / by Tobias Witmer of Amherst -- Wales Center -- Wales Hollow -- West Falls -- Whites Corners -- Williamsville.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy lightly hand colored, showing boundaries. Mounted on cloth and sectioned in six. Accompanied by a partial (lacking upper left sheet) reduced scale negative photocopy on five sheets, each 60 x 44 cm.
- 1 map ; 125 x 93 cm
- Call Number
- G3803.E6 1855 .G4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3803e la000494 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3803e.la000494
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.