Maps Map of Richland Co., Ohio /
- Map of Richland Co., Ohio /
- Contributor Names
- O'Beirne, P.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Ohio
- - Real property--Ohio
- - United States--Ohio--Richland County
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1856 by Robert Pearsall Smith in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the eastern district of Pennsylvania."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 668
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Accompanied by some cut-out portions of maps that shows the main title.
- - Includes business directories, population statistical table, insets of Lucas, Mansfield, Lexington, Independence, Plymouth, Belle Ville, Shelby, Newville, Ontario, Olivesburgh, Rome, views of public, residential, and commercial properties.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : mounted on cloth backing, color ; 141 x 93 cm, sheets 73 x 98 cm
- Call Number
- G4083.R5G46 1856 .O2
- G4083.R5G46 1856 .O2 Copy 2 Mounted on cloth backing. 141 x 93 cm, sheets 73 x 98 cm
- G4083.R5G46 1856 .O2 Copy 3 Mounted on cloth backing. 1 map on 5 sheets. Sheet 73 x 99 cm or smaller
- G4083.R5G46 1856 .O2 Copy 4 Mounted on cloth backing. 1 map of 6 sheets, 51 x 51 cm or smaller
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4083r la000668 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4083r.la000668
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.