Maps Map of Chatham County, state of Georgia /
Platen, Charles G.
Chatham County (Ga.)
- Map of Chatham County, state of Georgia /
- Contributor Names
- Platen, Charles G.
- Created / Published
- [Savannah, Ga. : Charles G. Platen], 1875.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Georgia--Chatham County
- - Real property--Georgia--Chatham County
- - Chatham County (Ga.)
- - United States--Georgia--Chatham County
- - Cadastral map showing hydrostatic details, low and swamp lands, surveyed property lines, and key to names of surveyors whose plats make up this map.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress, in the year 1875, by Charles G. Platen, in the Office of the Librarian of Congress, at Washington."
- - Mounted on cloth.
- - Includes textual description of Chatham County's boundaries and eight districts in upper left corner and descriptive text in lower margin.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 86
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 27 x 22 cm., on sheet 39 x 28 cm.
- Call Number
- G3923.C45G46 1875 .P5
- G3923.C45G46 1875 .P5 Copy 2 Uncolored. Mounted on cloth.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3923c la000086 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3923c.la000086
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.