Maps Map of Clarke County, Georgia /
Strahan, Charles Morton
Clarke County (Ga.)
- Map of Clarke County, Georgia /
- Other Title
- Clarke County, Georgia
- Contributor Names
- Strahan, Charles Morton, 1864-1947.
- Created / Published
- Athens, Ga. : Chicago : Charles Morton Strahan ; Rand McNally & Co., engravers, c1898, 1893.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Georgia--Clarke County
- - Real property--Georgia--Clarke County
- - Clarke County (Ga.)
- - Athens (Ga.)
- - United States--Georgia--Clarke County
- - United States--Georgia--Athens
- - Shows the names of some residents.
- - "Copyright 1898, by Charles Morton Strahan, Athens, Ga."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 88
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 74 x 61 cm.
- Call Number
- G3923.C6G46 1893 .S7
- G3923.C6G46 1893 .S7 Copy 2 Fragile, losses along fold-line, mounted on cloth backing, annotated on verso, encapsulated in mylar.
- G3923.C6G46 1893 .S7 Copy 3 Annotated in pencil. Shellacked, mounted on cloth backing. In lower left coner: 258B.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3923c la000088a http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3923c.la000088a
- g3923c la000088b http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3923c.la000088b
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.