Maps General descriptive map of Hart County, Ga. /
Baker, J. W.
Hart County (Ga.)
- General descriptive map of Hart County, Ga. /
- Other Title
- General descriptive map of Hart County, Georgia
- Map of Hart County, Georgia
- general descriptive map of hart county, georgia
- map of hart county, georgia
- Contributor Names
- Baker, J. W.
- Created / Published
- New York Chas. Hart & Sons, lith., 1889.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Georgia--Hart County--Maps
- - Real property--Georgia--Hart County--Maps
- - Hart County (Ga.)--Maps
- - United States--Georgia--Hart County
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Cadastral map showing streets, buildings and names of residents.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper right.
- - "To the progressive and enterprising citizens of Hart County, this map is hereby respectively dedicated by the author."
- - "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1889 by J.W. Baker in the office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington."
- - Includes text in margins giving history, description and statistics.
- - Two sheets joined together, mounted on cloth.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 92
- - In lower left corner: 287A.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 71 x 80 cm.
- Call Number
- G3923.H5G46 1889 .B3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3923h la000092 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3923h.la000092
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.