Maps Maps of Lawrence County, S.D. mines /
Robinson, Edward J.
Mines and Mineral Resources
- Maps of Lawrence County, S.D. mines /
- Other Title
- Maps of Lawrence County, South Dakota mines
- Sheet no. 3 of Robinson's maps of Lawrence County, S.D. mines
- Sheet no. 4 of Robinson's maps of Lawrence County, S.D. mines
- maps of lawrence county, south dakota mines
- sheet no. 3 of robinson's maps of lawrence county, s.d. mines
- sheet no. 4 of robinson's maps of lawrence county, s.d. mines
- Contributor Names
- Robinson, Edward J., C.E.
- Created / Published
- [South Dakota?] : Edward J. Robinson, c1897.
- Subject Headings
- - Mines and mineral resources--South Dakota--Lawrence County--Maps
- - Real property--South Dakota--Lawrence County--Maps
- - Landowners--South Dakota--Lawrence County--Maps
- - United States--South Dakota--Lawrence County
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Cadastral map showing mining and mill sites and some landowners' names, roads, railroads, etc.
- - Blueprint.
- - Map printed in 2 segments on 2 sheets.
- - LC copy imperfect: Part of lower edge torn.
- - Includes note.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : photocopy ; on sheets 60 x 134 cm.
- Call Number
- G4183.L3H1 1897 .R6
- Digital Id
- g4183l la002095 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4183l.la002095
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.