Maps Map of Sumner Co., Tennessee : from new and actual surveys /
Beers, D. G.
Beers, D. G. (Daniel G.)
Bourquin, F. (Frederick)
D.G. Beers & Co.
Worley & Bracher
Sumner County (Tenn.)
- Map of Sumner Co., Tennessee : from new and actual surveys /
- Other Title
- Map of Sumner County, Tennessee
- Contributor Names
- Beers, D. G. (Daniel G.)
- Lanagan, J.
- Bourquin, F. (Frederick), 1808-
- D.G. Beers & Co.
- Worley & Bracher.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : D.G. Beers & Co., 1878
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Tennessee--Sumner County--Maps
- - Real property--Tennessee--Sumner County--Maps
- - Sumner County (Tenn.)--Maps
- - United States--Tennessee--Sumner County
- - Cadastral map showing buildings, householders' names, warranty-deed tracts, warrantees' names, and tract acreages; the insets show real-property tracts (lots), owners' names, and building coverage.
- - Hand col. to emphasize township/borough boundaries and areas.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 880
- - Includes index to businesses, map of "Gallatin," and 1870 population census.
- - Insets: Fountain Head -- Hendersonville -- Castalian Springs -- Richland -- Cairo -- Saundersville.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Copy imperfect: Brittle, shellacked, hemmed at outer edges, and mounted on cloth.
- 1 map on 4 sheets : hand col. ; 129 x 90 cm., sheets 68 x 49 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number
- G3963.S9G46 1878 .B4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3963s la000880 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3963s.la000880
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.