Maps Map of Davidson County, Tennessee /
Southgate, W. B.
Davidson County (Tenn.)
- Map of Davidson County, Tennessee /
- Contributor Names
- Southgate, W. B.
- Created / Published
- Nashville, Tenn. : W.W. Southgate & Son, 
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Tennessee--Davidson County
- - Real property--Tennessee--Davidson County
- - Davidson County (Tenn.)
- - United States--Tennessee--Davidson County
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Cadastral map showing the lot/block numbers and the names of residents.
- - Blue-line print.
- - Extensively annotated in black ink showing roads and annexed areas. DLC
- - "Circles 2 miles measured from Court House."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 871
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Copy imperfect: Very fragile, torn along vertical fold line, torn and repaired in lower left corner, added additional brown paper for annotated extentisions. DLC
- 1 map : photocopy ; 82 x 76 cm.
- Call Number
- G3963.D3G46 1900 .S6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3963d la000871 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3963d.la000871
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.