Maps Map of Shelby County, Tennessee /
Strobridge & Co. Lith
Williamson, M. T. (Milton T.)
Shelby County (Tenn.)
- Map of Shelby County, Tennessee /
- Contributor Names
- Williamson, M. T. (Milton T.), 1828-1902.
- Strobridge & Co. Lith.
- Created / Published
- Memphis, Tenn. : M.T. Williamson, 1888
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Tennessee--Shelby County--Maps
- - Real property--Tennessee--Shelby County--Maps
- - Shelby County (Tenn.)--Maps
- - United States--Tennessee--Shelby County
- - Relief shown by hachures and and contours.
- - Cadastral map showing the lot/block numbers and the names of residents.
- - "The Strobridge Lith. Co., Cincinnati."
- - Mounted on cloth.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1888 by M.T. Williamson in the Office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington, D.C."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 879
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes map of "Part of 13th District, Southwest Corner of County."
- 1 map on 6 sheets : hand col. ; 145 x 161 cm., sheets 56 x 75 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number
- G3963.S5G46 1888 .M2
- G3963.S5G46 1888 .M2 Copy 2 Annotated. Hemmed along outer edges, mounted on cloth.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3963s la000879 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3963s.la000879
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.