Maps Map of Alamance County, North Carolina /
Spoon, William L.
Spoon, William L. (William Luther)
Alamance County (N.C.)
- Map of Alamance County, North Carolina /
- Other Title
- Alamance County, North Carolina
- Contributor Names
- Spoon, William L. (William Luther), 1862-1942.
- Created / Published
- Burlington, N.C. : Wm. L. Spoon, c1893.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--North Carolina--Alamance County--Maps
- - Real property--North Carolina--Alamance County--Maps
- - Roads--North Carolina--Alamance County--Maps
- - Alamance County (N.C.)--Maps
- - United States--North Carolina--Alamance County
- Cadastral maps
- - Cadastral map showing the names of landowners.
- - "Approved by the Board of County Commissioners of Alamance County."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 582
- - In right margin: Alphabetical list of distances from Graham -- Miscellaneous distances -- Historical, statistical and geological facts -- Agriculture and manufacturing.
- - Includes ill. and portraits in top margin: Oneida Cotton mills -- Chief Justice Thos. Ruffin -- Governor Thos. M. Holt.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Copy imperfect: Shellacked, darkened, foxed, red cloth edges, and mounted on cloth.
- 1 map on 4 sheets : col. ; 145 x 92 cm., sheets 82 x 51 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number
- G3903.A3G46 1893 .S6
- G3903.A3G46 1893 .S6 Copy 2 (1 map on 2 sheets ; 150 x 100 cm.); Shellacked, red cloth edges and mounted on cloth.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.