Maps Map of Bladen County, North Carolina /
Ed. W. Welcke & Bro
Gillespie, J. F.
Bladen County (N.C.)
- Map of Bladen County, North Carolina /
- Other Title
- Bladen County, North Carolina
- Contributor Names
- McDuffie, John.
- Gillespie, J. F.
- Ed. W. Welcke & Bro.
- Created / Published
- Raleigh, N.C. : Thos. C. Harris, 1885.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--North Carolina--Bladen County--Maps
- - Real property--North Carolina--Bladen County--Maps
- - Roads--North Carolina--Bladen County--Maps
- - Bladen County (N.C.)--Maps
- - United States--North Carolina--Bladen County
- - Relief shown by contours.
- - Cadastral map showing the names of landowners.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper left.
- - "Published by order of the Board of County Commissioners."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 583
- - Includes text and key with use of color.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Copy imperfect: Torn along top right corner, minor losses in lower right corner, and mounted on cloth.
- 1 map : col. ; 45 x 64 cm.
- Call Number
- G3903.B5G46 1885 .M4
- G3903.B5G46 1885 .M4 Copy 2 Uncolored and mounted on cloth.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3903b la000583 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3903b.la000583
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.