Maps Map of Davidson County, N.C.
- Map of Davidson County, N.C.
- Other Title
- Davidson County, North Carolina
- davidson county, north carolina
- Contributor Names
- Johnson, L.
- Created / Published
- [North Carolina] : L. Johnson, c1890.
- Subject Headings
- - Yadkin Collegiate Institute
- - Landowners--North Carolina--Davidson County
- - Real property--North Carolina--Davidson County
- - Roads--North Carolina--Davidson County
- - Historic sites--North Carolina--Davidson County
- - Mills and mill-work--North Carolina--Davidson County
- - Church buildings--North Carolina--Davidson County
- - Households--North Carolina--Davidson County
- - Davidson County (N.C.)
- - Lexington (N.C.)
- - Thomasville (N.C.)
- - United States--North Carolina--Davidson County
- - United States--North Carolina--Lexington
- - United States--North Carolina--Thomasville
- - Relief shown by contours and hachures.
- - Cadastral map showing townships, churches, mills, schools, residences, stores, mines, roads and railroads, historic sites, natural features, and the names of landowners.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 587
- - Includes 3 inset maps: Thomasville -- Yadkin College -- A birds eye view of the town of Lexington.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Annotated in pencil (top and bottom margins): sheet 2.
- - Copy imperfect: Use-worn, shellacked, darkened, torn along horizontal fold line with minor losses, small section of bottom left margin missing, and mounted on cloth backing.
- 1 map : col. ; 97 x 66 cm.
- Call Number
- G3903.D4G46 1890 .J6
- G3903.D4G46 1890 .J6 Copy 2 Use-worn, shellacked, darkened, fold-lined, torn in left corner and at fold lines, small section of bottom margin missing, and mounted on cloth backing.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3903d la000587 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3903d.la000587
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.