Maps Carta hydrographica y chorographica de las Yslas Filipinas : dedicada al Rey Nuestro Señor por el Mariscal d. Campo D. Fernando Valdes Tamon Cavallo del Orden de Santiago de Govor. Y Capn /
Murillo Velarde, Pedro
Early Works to 1800
- Carta hydrographica y chorographica de las Yslas Filipinas : dedicada al Rey Nuestro Señor por el Mariscal d. Campo D. Fernando Valdes Tamon Cavallo del Orden de Santiago de Govor. Y Capn /
- Contributor Names
- Murillo Velarde, Pedro, 1696-1753.
- Subject Headings
- - Philippines--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Philippines--Historical geography--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Philippines
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Shows names of coastal towns and historical sailing routes.
- - In lower portion of map: Le esculpio Nicolas de la Cruz Bagay ... 1734.
- - Includes text, descriptive notes, ancillary maps of Guam, cities of Manila, Cavite, and Zamboanga, and illustrations depicting episodes from the daily life of different peoples on the islands.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Originally filed under file name ct003137, call number G8060 1734 .M Vault Oversize
- 1 map : mounted on cloth backing ; 108 x 71cm, on sheet 112 x 120 cm
- Call Number
- G8060 1734 .M8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g8060 ct003137 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g8060.ct003137
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.