Maps [Attakapa Region land grants, Louisiana].
Trudeau, Charles Laveau
Bayou Teche Region
Bayou Teche Region
- [Attakapa Region land grants, Louisiana].
- Other Title
- Louisiane, Attacapa
- Louisiane, district Attacapa
- Plan d'une partie du Vermillon, district Attacapa
- Plan d'une partie du Vermillion, district Attacapas
- Plan d'une partie du Vermillon
- Plan d'une partie du district des Attacapa
- Contributor Names
- Gonsoulin, François.
- Trudeau, Charles Laveau, approximately 1750-1816.
- Subject Headings
- - Land grants--Louisiana--Bayou Teche Region--Maps
- - Land grants--Louisiana--Vermilion Parish--Maps
- - United States--Louisiana--Bayou Teche Region
- - United States--Louisiana--Vermilion Parish
- - Shows land grants in the Bayou Teche region and in Vermilion Parish, most surveyed by François Gonsoulin.
- - Title from LC Luso-Hispanic World.
- - LC Luso-Hispanic World, 911
- - Orientation varies.
- - Pen-and-ink on paper, some sheets light blue. All but one sheet mounted on cloth.
- - Two sheets are untitled.
- - One sheet signed by Carlos Trudeau.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 14 maps : manuscript ; 64 x 45 cm or smaller
- Call Number
- G4012.T3G465 svar .G6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4012tm gct00213 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4012tm.gct00213
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.