Maps Generalkarte des Turkischen Kriegsschauplatzes : auf Grund der Carte Generale des Provinces Europeennes et Asiatiques de L'Empire Ottoman /
- Generalkarte des Turkischen Kriegsschauplatzes : auf Grund der Carte Generale des Provinces Europeennes et Asiatiques de L'Empire Ottoman /
- Contributor Names
- Kiepert, Heinrich, 1818-1899.
- Created / Published
- Berlin: Heinrich Kiepert, 
- Subject Headings
- - Middle East--Maps
- - Balkan Peninsula--Maps
- - Europe, Eastern--Maps
- - Middle East
- - Balkan Peninsula
- - Eastern Europe
- - Covers Turkish Ottoman war theaters, with the Black Sea in the middle, the Mediterranean in the South/Southwest corner and the Caspian Sea on the eastern end of the map.
- - Shows existing and projected railroads.
- - Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
- - Includes legend in French with explanations of geographic terms in Turkish, Arabic, Persian and Greco-Slavic.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy mounted on cloth backing and sheet sectioned to 3 panels to enable folding when not in use.
- 1 map : col. ; 86 x 116 cm.
- Call Number
- G7420 1916 .K5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g7420 ct003743 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g7420.ct003743
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.