Maps Map of the County of Stephenson Illinois /
Walling, Henry Francis
- Map of the County of Stephenson Illinois /
- Contributor Names
- Walling, Henry Francis, 1825-1888
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Illinois--Stephenson County
- - Real property--Illinois--Stephenson County
- - United States--Illinois--Stephenson County
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1859 by H.F. Walling in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the United States for the Southern District of New York."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 132
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes business directories, advertisements, views of residential, public, and commercial buildings.
- - Insets: Orangeville, Onego -- Louisa, West Point -- Loran -- Cedarville -- Lena (West Point) -- City of Freeport -- [illegible due to torn] Grove -- Oneco -- Davis (Rock Run) -- Huron, Erin -- Winslow -- Dakota (Buckeye) -- Stanton (Florence and Loran) -- Nevada (Ridot)
- - LC copy hand colored and accompanied by a title portion cut-out from a second copy. DLC
- 1 map on 6 sheets : color ; 133 x 144 cm, sheets 71 x 50 cm
- Call Number
- G4103.S9G46 1859 .W3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4103s la000132 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4103s.la000132
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.