Maps Map of Will County, Illinois /
Burhans, S. H.
- Map of Will County, Illinois /
- Contributor Names
- Burhans, S. H.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Illinois--Will County--Maps
- - Real property--Illinois--Will County--Maps
- - United States--Illinois--Will County
- - "Engraved, printed, colored and mounted by Edw. Mendel."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 135
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes business directories, views of business, residential, and public buildings.
- - Insets: Plat of Grinton -- Plat of Plainfield -- Plat of Mukena -- Plat of Wilton Centre -- Plat of Monee -- Plat of Wallingford -- Plat of Wilmington -- Plat of Elwood -- Plat of New Lenox -- Plat of Peotone -- Map of Lockport -- Map of Joliet -- Plat of Spencer -- Plat of Channanhon.
- - LC copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth backing, original sheets sectioned into 6 panels to enable folding.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : colored, mounted on cloth backing ; 120 x 154 cm, sheets 65 x 162 cm
- Call Number
- G4103.W6G46 1862 .B4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4103w la000135 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4103w.la000135
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.