Maps Map of Fairfield Co., South Carolina /
Fairfiled County (S.C.)
- Map of Fairfield Co., South Carolina /
- Other Title
- Fairfield County, South Carolina
- fairfield county, south carolina
- Contributor Names
- Elkin, William B. (William Barnes)
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--South Carolina--Fairfield County--Maps
- - Landowners--South Carolina--Fairfield County--Maps
- - Fairfiled County (S.C.)--Maps
- - United States--South Carolina--Fairfield County
- - Shows names of landowners.
- - Relief shown by contours.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1875 by Balis Earl Elkin & Wm. Barnes Elkin in the Office of Librarian of Congress at Washington."
- - "869 square miles."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 836
- - Includes table of 1875 population statistics.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Shellacked, losses along edges and mounted on cloth.
- 1 map : hand colored ; 83 x 88 cm
- Call Number
- G3913.F3 1876 .E5
- G3913.F3 1876 .B4 Copy 2. Hand colored. Shellacked, staining in right margin, mounted on cloth.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3913f la000836 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3913f.la000836
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.