Maps A complete map and sketch of Laurens County, S.C. /
Kyzer & Hellams
Laurens County (S.C.)
- A complete map and sketch of Laurens County, S.C. /
- Other Title
- Map and sketch of Laurens County, South Carolina
- Map of Laurens County, South Carolina
- Contributor Names
- Kyzer & Hellams.
- Subject Headings
- - Laurens County (S.C.)--Maps
- - Real property--South Carolina--Laurens County--Maps
- - Landowners--South Carolina--Laurens County--Maps
- - United States--South Carolina--Laurens County
- Cadastral maps
- - Shows names of landowners.
- - Relief shown by contours.
- - Map border contains historical and demographic information.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 838
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Small holes with minor losses, torn horizontally along fold-line, and mounted on cloth.
- 1 map : color ; 84 x 96 cm
- Call Number
- G3913.L3 1883 .K9
- G3913.L3 1883 .K9 Copy 2. Sectioned into two pieces, minor losses along fold line horizontally, and mounted on cloth.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.