Maps Map of Marion County, South Carolina : a complete map showing the townships, public roads & principle residences, besides other things not found on any other map of the county /
Bethea, P. Y.
Marion County (S.C.)
- Map of Marion County, South Carolina : a complete map showing the townships, public roads & principle residences, besides other things not found on any other map of the county /
- Other Title
- Marion County, South Carolina
- Contributor Names
- Bethea, P. Y.
- Harlee, Thomas.
- Subject Headings
- - Marion County (S.C.)--Maps
- - Real property--South Carolina--Marion County--Maps
- - Landowners--South Carolina--Marion County--Maps
- - United States--South Carolina--Marion County
- - Shows names of landowners.
- - Relief shown by contours.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 840
- - Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Discoloration, brittle, minor losses along edges, and mounted on cloth.
- 1 map : hand colored ; 76 x 56 cm
- Call Number
- G3913.M3 1882 .B4
- G3913.M3 1882 .B4 Copy 2. Hand colored. Discoloration, brittle, minor losses along edges, and mounted on cloth.
- G3913.M3 1882 .B4 Copy 3. Photocopy. Dark spots, shellacked and on cloth backing.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3913m la000840 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3913m.la000840
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.