Maps Map of Marion County, Indiana /
- Map of Marion County, Indiana /
- Contributor Names
- Warner, A.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Indiana--Marion County--Maps
- - Real property--Indiana--Marion County--Maps
- - United States--Indiana--Marion County
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the 1865 by C.O. Titus in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 158
- - Includes distance table, business directories, statistical table (1860 census), views of public and commercial buildings.
- - Insets: Bridgeport -- Allison Ville -- Vertland -- Popular Grove -- Augusta -- Board Ripple -- West Newton -- Clermont -- Lanesville -- New Brethel -- Acton -- Cumber -- Oakland -- Southport -- Millarsville -- Spring Valley -- Mt. Jackson -- Wellington -- Hosbrook.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 6 sheets : mounted on linen, color ; 129 x 159 cm, sheets 67 x 56 cm
- Call Number
- G4093.M3G46 1866 .W3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4093m la000158 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4093m.la000158
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.