Map of Floyd County, Indiana : showing the townships sections divisions and farm lands with the owners' names and number of acres, together with roads, rivers, creeks, railroads, &c &c. /
P. O'Beirne & Co.
- Map of Floyd County, Indiana : showing the townships sections divisions and farm lands with the owners' names and number of acres, together with roads, rivers, creeks, railroads, &c &c. /
- Contributor Names
- P. O'Beirne & Co.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Indiana
- - Real property--Indiana
- - United States--Indiana--Floyd County.
- - "Entered according to the Act of Congress in the year 1859 by P. O'Beinre in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the United State for the Southern District of New York."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 144
- - Includes statistical table, views of public, residential, and commercial buildings.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy mounted on linen. DLC
- 1 Map on 2 Sheets ; 83 X 113 Cm, Sheets 91 X 61 CM and 95 X 63
- Call Number
- G4093.F5G46 1859 .P2
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4093f la000144 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4093f.la000144
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.