Maps Map of Fountain & Warren counties, Indiana /
Lake, D. J.
Worley & Bracher
- Map of Fountain & Warren counties, Indiana /
- Other Title
- Map of Fountain and Warren counties, Indiana
- Contributor Names
- Lake, D. J.
- Warner, A.
- Worley & Bracher.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Indiana--Fountain County--Maps
- - Landowners--Indiana--Warren County--Maps
- - Real property--Indiana--Fountain County--Maps
- - Real property--Indiana--Warren County--Maps
- - United States--Indiana--Fountain County
- - United States--Indiana--Warren County
- Cadastral maps
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1862 by C.K. Stone in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the eastern district of Pennsyla."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 146
- - Includes population statistical table, distance table, business directories, views of public, and commercial buildings.
- - Insets: Newtown -- Milford -- Pine Village -- State Line City -- Chambersburgh -- Attica -- Williamsport -- Covington -- Rainsville -- Harveysburgh -- Vicksburg -- Jacksonville -- West Lebanon, old town.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 6 sheets : mounted on linen ; 137 x 96 cm, folded to 48 x 100 cm
- Call Number
- G4093.F6G46 1865 .L3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.