Maps Map of Rensselaer County, New York : from actual surveys /
Balch, E. A.
Rogerson, A. E.
Rogerson, A. E. (Andrew E.)
Smith, Robert Pearsall
New York (State)
Rensselaer County (N.Y.)
- Map of Rensselaer County, New York : from actual surveys /
- Contributor Names
- Rogerson, A. E. (Andrew E.)
- Balch, E. A.
- Smith, Robert Pearsall, 1827-1898.
- Subject Headings
- - Rensselaer County (N.Y.)--Maps
- - Landowners--New York (State)--Rensselaer County--Maps
- - Villages--New York (State)--Rensselaer County--Maps
- - Troy (N.Y.)--Maps
- - Lansingburgh (N.Y.)--Maps
- - United States--New York (State)--Rensselaer County
- - United States--New York (State)--Troy
- - United States--New York (State)--Lansingburgh
- - General-content county map showing towns (townships), rural buildings, householders' names, and forested areas.
- - Hand colored to emphasize town boundaries.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1854 by Robert Pearsall Smith in the ... Eastern District of Pennsylvania."
- - LC copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth backing, fold-lined, quartered to enable folding.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 545
- - Includes statistical tables, local business directories, insets of Troy/Lansingburgh cities, 7 village insets, illustrations of prominent buildings/residences/bells, and state coat-of-arms.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : color ; 143 x 104 cm, folded to 79 x 55 cm
- Call Number
- G3803.R4 1854 .R6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3803r la000545 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3803r.la000545
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.