Maps Map of Saratoga Co., New York : from actual surveys /
Ballston Spa (N.Y.)
Cities and Towns
New York (State)
Saratoga County (N.Y.)
Saratoga Springs (N.Y.)
- Map of Saratoga Co., New York : from actual surveys /
- Contributor Names
- Geil, Samuel.
- Subject Headings
- - Saratoga County (N.Y.)
- - Landowners--New York (State)--Saratoga County
- - Cities and towns--New York (State)--Saratoga County
- - Villages--New York (State)--Saratoga County
- - Saratoga Springs (N.Y.)
- - Ballston Spa (N.Y.)
- - United States--New York (State)--Saratoga County
- - United States--New York (State)--Saratoga Springs
- - United States--New York (State)--Ballston Spa
- - General-content county map showing rural buildings with householders' names; the Saratoga Springs and Ballston Spa insets show building coverage and names of principal buildings.
- - Hand colored to emphasize town (township) boundaries and territories.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1856 by Robert Pearsall Smith in the ... Eastern District of Pennsylvania."
- - LC copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth backing, sheets halved to enable folding. DLC
- - LC Land ownership maps, 557
- - Includes 16 village/small-town street insets (including Saratoga Springs and Ballston Spa with local business directories) and illustrations of prominent buildings/residences.
- - Sheets numbered at center: No. 1 [southern] -- No. 2 [northern].
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : color ; 144 x 93 cm, sheets 78 x 104 cm and 73 x 104 cm, folded to 79 x 54 cm and 77 x 54 cm
- Call Number
- G3803.S3 1856 .G4
- G3803.S3 1856 .G4 Copy 2 on 2 original sheets, very brittle, fold-lined, torn at edges/fold lines, taped, not hand colored, not mounted, rubber-stamped, adhesive label affixed, variously annotated in color-pencil/lead-pencil/ink on verso.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3803s la000557 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3803s.la000557
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.