Maps Map of Warren Co., New York /
Glens Falls (N.Y.)
New York (State)
Warren County (N.Y.)
- Map of Warren Co., New York /
- Contributor Names
- Chace, J.
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--New York (State)--Warren County--Maps
- - Landowners--New York (State)--Warren County--Maps
- - Villages--New York (State)--Warren County--Maps
- - Warren County (N.Y.)--Maps
- - Glens Falls (N.Y.)--Maps
- - Warrensburg (N.Y.)--Maps
- - Landowners--New York (State)--Glens Falls--Maps
- - Landowners--New York (State)--Warrensburg--Maps
- - United States--New York (State)--Warren County
- - United States--New York (State)--Glens Falls
- - United States--New York (State)--Warrensburg
- - Cadastral map showing towns (townships), numbered township survey sections, large property tracts (with owners' names), rural buildings, and householders' names.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Hand colored to emphasize town boundaries and territories.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1858 by R.P. Smith in the ... eastern District of Pennsylvania."
- - LC copy imperfect: Darkened, mounted on cloth backing, quartered to enable folding, section of sheet torn away/missing at upper right corner, small sections of margin missing at sheet corners and edges.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 572
- - Includes agricultural statistical table, population statistical table for 1855, and business directory for Glens Falls inset.
- - Small-town/village insets: Glens Falls -- Warrensburgh -- Caldwell -- Chester -- Queensbury -- Pottersville -- Luzerne.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : color ; 95 x 133 cm, folded to 49 x 72 cm
- Call Number
- G3803.W2G46 1858 .C4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3803w la000572 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3803w.la000572
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.