Maps Map of Richland, Oswego Co. N.Y. : from actual surveys /
Butler, J. B.
New York (State)
Richland (N.Y. : Town)
- Map of Richland, Oswego Co. N.Y. : from actual surveys /
- Contributor Names
- Butler, J. B.
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--New York (State)--Richland (Town)
- - Real property--New York (State)--Pulaski
- - Real property--New York (State)--Holmesville
- - Landowners--New York (State)--Richland (Town)
- - Landowners--New York (State)--Pulaski
- - Landowners--New York (State)--Holmesville
- - Richland (N.Y. : Town)
- - Pulaski (N.Y.)
- - Holmesville (N.Y.)
- - United States--New York (State)--Richland (Town)
- - United States--New York (State)--Pulaski
- - United States--New York (State)--Holmesville
- - Cadastral map of the Town (township) of Richland, Oswego County (N.Y.).
- - Shows patent areas (named), individual land tracts, tract acreages, and owners' names; the insets show land tracts, lots, building coverage, occupants' names, and relief (by hachures).
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth backing, laminated, darkened.
- - Includes historical note, statistical table of the "Town of Richland for the year ending June 1st 1860", list of names of town supervisors (by year), inset "Plan of Pulaski" (with indexed business directory and index of residences), inset of Holmesville (with business directory), and illustrations of prominent buildings.
- - 2 copies
- 1 map ; 83 x 88 cm, folded to 86 x 48 cm
- Call Number
- G3804.R47G46 1861 .B8
- G3804.R47G46 1861 .B8 Copy 2 Hand colored to identify individual land tracts, missing small sections of margins, shellacked, darkened.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3804r la002119 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3804r.la002119
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.