Maps Map of Leavenwoth County, Kansas /
Waite, F. C.
Leavenworth County (Kan.)
- Map of Leavenwoth County, Kansas /
- Contributor Names
- Waite, F. C.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Kansas--Leavenworth County
- - Real property--Kansas--Leavenworth County
- - Leavenworth County (Kan.)
- - United States--Kansas--Leavenworth County
- - Shows names of county residents.
- - Former wall map.
- - "The city of Leavenworth is situated in latitude 39° 21ʺ 12ʹ, longitude 94°51ʺ 24ʹ, west of Greenwich."
- - LC copies imperfect: Faded throughout with losses along the borders and mounted on paper. DLC
- - LC copy 2 sectioned in 6 parts but is missing the top 2 sections. DLC
- - LC Land ownership maps, 219
- - Includes text, advertisements, and illustrations.
- - "Copyright 1894 by F.C Waite and H.C. Short."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 4 sheets : color, cloth backing ; 165 x 117 cm, sheets 87 x 61 cm and 58 x 61 cm
- Call Number
- G4203.L4G46 1894 .W3
- G4203.L4G46 1894 .W3 Copy 2 Missing top two sections of map.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4203l la000219 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4203l.la000219
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.