Books | Manuscripts/Mixed Material [Portraits engr. by William Blake and J. Chapman].
- [Portraits engr. by William Blake and J. Chapman].
- Contributor Names
- Blake, William, 1757-1827.
- Created / Published
- [n.p., ca. 1790?-1825]
- - 1. Edmund Pitts, Esq. ad viv. del J. Earle. Guliels. Blake sculp. [ca. 1790?] Cf. A.G.B. Russell's Engravings of W. Blake. London, 1912, p. 156, no. 76.--2. Rev. John Caspar Lavater. Blake sculpt. London, Pubd. by J. Johnson, May 1, 1800, from a drawing in his possession, taken in 1787. Russell, p. 169, no. 92.--3. Lavater. J. Chapman sculp. London, C. Jones, Jan. 30, 1813.--4. Revd. Robert Hawker. Painted by I. Ponsford. Engraved by W. Blake. London, A.A. Paris, 1st May 1820. Mounted label inscribed to C. Tatham and signed by Catherine Blake.--5. Wilson Lowry. Drawn from life by J. Linnell, & engraved by J. Linnell, & W. Blake. London, Jurst, Robinson, & Co., Jan. 1, 1825. Russell, p. 187, no. 109.
- - Rosenwald 1839
- - Plate 1 (Edmund Pitts, Esq.) also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- 5 plates, mounted on cardboards 47 x 37 cm.
- Call Number
- NE642.B5 A464
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number