Maps The coast of Florida from the Dry Tortugas to the old Cape /
Braddock, David Cutler
Early Works to 1800
Florida Keys (Fla.)
- The coast of Florida from the Dry Tortugas to the old Cape /
- Contributor Names
- Braddock, David Cutler.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Coasts--Florida--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Nautical charts--Florida--Early works to 1800
- - Florida Keys (Fla.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - United States--Florida
- - United States--Florida--Florida Keys
- - Manuscript, pen-and-ink, on vellum.
- - Oriented with north to the bottom.
- - Includes numbered index and navigational and descriptive notes.
- - Notes on watering places and glossary on verso.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1624
- - LC Luso-Hispanic World, 867
- - Vault
- - AACR2: 650/1; 650/2; 651/3
- 1 ms. map : col. ; on sheet 69 x 81 cm.
- Call Number
- G3932.C6 1756 .B7
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3932c ct002358 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3932c.ct002358
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.