Maps Plano de la Bahia de la Ware y entrada de Filadelfie ...
Campo, Josef Del
Delaware Bay (Del. and N.J.)
Delaware River (N.Y.-Del. and N.J.)
Early Works to 1800
New York (State)
- Plano de la Bahia de la Ware y entrada de Filadelfie ...
- Contributor Names
- Campo, Josef del.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Nautical charts--Delaware Bay (Del. and N.J.)--Early works to 1800
- - Delaware Bay (Del. and N.J.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Nautical charts--Delaware River (N.Y.-Del. and N.J.)--Early works to 1800
- - Delaware River (N.Y.-Del. and N.J.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - United States--Delaware--Delaware Bay
- - United States--New Jersey--Delaware Bay
- - United States--Delaware--Delaware River
- - United States--New Jersey--Delaware River
- - United States--New York (State)--Delaware River
- - Scale ca. 1:200,000.
- - Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Soundings shown in fathoms.
- - No. "41."
- - LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848
- - Includes sailing directions and index.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2
- col. map 72 x 50 cm.
- Call Number
- G3832.D4P5 178- .C3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3832d ct000340 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3832d.ct000340
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.