Maps Carte de l'isle de la Jamaique.
Bellin, Jacques Nicolas
- Carte de l'isle de la Jamaique.
- Contributor Names
- Bellin, Jacques Nicolas, 1703-1772.
- Created / Published
- [Paris] 1758.
- Subject Headings
- - Jamaica
- - Scale ca. 1:880,000.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Prime meridian: Paris.
- - "Tome XV, in 4⁰, no. 16, Tome 15 in 8⁰, page 529."
- - Appears in Jean Francois de La Harpe's Abrégé de l'histoire générale de voyages. 1780.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1917
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- map 21 x 32 cm.
- Call Number
- G4960 1758 .B4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4960 ar191700 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4960.ar191700
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.