Maps Port-Royal de Jamaique.
Le Rouge, Georges Louis
Port Royal (Jamaica)
- Port-Royal de Jamaique.
- Scale ca. 1:7,700. Oriented with north toward the lower right. From the author's Recueil des plans de l'Amerique septentrionale. 1755. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1947 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. "Ce qui est haché marque ce qui est reste depuis le tremblement de terre de 1692." Indexed for forts. map 18 x 12 cm.
- Contributor Names
- Le Rouge, Georges-Louis.
- Created / Published
- [Paris, 1755]
- Subject Headings
- - Port Royal (Jamaica)
- - Jamaica--Port Royal
- - Scale ca. 1:7,700.
- - Oriented with north toward the lower right.
- - From the author's Recueil des plans de l'Amerique septentrionale. 1755.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1947
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - "Ce qui est haché marque ce qui est reste depuis le tremblement de terre de 1692."
- - Indexed for forts.
- map 18 x 12 cm.
- Call Number
- G4964.P65 1755 .L4
- Digital Id
- g4964p ar194700 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4964p.ar194700
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.