Maps Partie occidentale de la Nouvelle France ou Canada.
Bellin, Jacques Nicolas
Great Lakes Region
Early Works to 1800
Great Lakes Region
Great Lakes Region (North America)
- Partie occidentale de la Nouvelle France ou Canada.
- Contributor Names
- Bellin, Jacques Nicolas, 1703-1772.
- Created / Published
- [Paris?] 1755.
- Subject Headings
- - Canada--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - New France--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Great Lakes Region (North America)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Canada
- - New France
- - North America--Great Lakes Region
- - Scale ca. 1:3,000,000.
- - Hand colored.
- - "Longitude occidentale du meridien de Paris."
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Shows Great Lakes region.
- - Appears in the Homann Erben Atlas compendiarivs. 1752 [i.e. 1755]
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 774
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2
- col. map 49 x 62 cm.
- Call Number
- G3400 1755 .B412
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3400 ar077400 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3400.ar077400
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.