Maps Carte de la Louisiane et des pays voisins
Bellin, Jacques Nicolas
- Carte de la Louisiane et des pays voisins
- Scale ca. 1:5,700,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially. "Sur de nouvelles observations on a corrigé las lacs, et leurs environs, 1755." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 90 Differs from other copy in coloration: Land east of the Mississippi is colored pink; land to the west is yellow. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. col. map 48 x 61 cm.
- Contributor Names
- Bellin, Jacques Nicolas, 1703-1772.
- Created / Published
- [Paris? 1763?]
- Subject Headings
- - North America
- - Louisiana
- - United States--Louisiana
- - Scale ca. 1:5,700,000.
- - Hand colored.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - "Sur de nouvelles observations on a corrigé las lacs, et leurs environs, 1755."
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 90
- - Differs from other copy in coloration: Land east of the Mississippi is colored pink; land to the west is yellow.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- col. map 48 x 61 cm.
- Call Number
- G3300 1763 .B4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3300 ar009001 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3300.ar009001
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.