Maps The North-American pilot for New England, New York, Pensilvania, Maryland, and Virginia; also, the two Carolinas, and Florida.
Atlantic Coast (North America)
Atlantic Coast (U.S.)
- The North-American pilot for New England, New York, Pensilvania, Maryland, and Virginia; also, the two Carolinas, and Florida.
- Created / Published
- London, R. Sayer and J. Bennett, 1777.
- Subject Headings
- - Atlantic Coast (North America)
- - Atlantic Coast (U.S.)
- - United States--Atlantic Coast
- - North America--Atlantic Coast
- - At head of title: Part the second.
- - 1795 ed. published under title: A new edition, much enlarged, of the second part of the North American pilot for New England ...
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1702
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
-  l., 13 maps (part fold.) 57 cm.
- Call Number
- G1106.P5 N6 1777 vol. 2
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3321pm gar00007 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3321pm.gar00007
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.