Maps Carte du Mexique et des Etats Unis d'Amérique, partie méridionale.
L'Isle, Guillaume De
Early Works to 1800
- Carte du Mexique et des Etats Unis d'Amérique, partie méridionale.
- Contributor Names
- L'Isle, Guillaume de, 1675-1726.
- Dezauche, J.
- Created / Published
- Paris, 1783.
- Subject Headings
- - North America--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Mexico--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - United States--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - North America
- - Mexico
- - United States
- - Scale ca. 1:8,000,000.
- - Hand colored.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Also shows West Indies and Central America.
- - Appears in the author and Philippe Bauche's Atlas geographique des quatre patries du monde. [1798 or 9]
- - On verso: [Plate no.] 123.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 184
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2: 100; 651/1; 651/2; 651/3
- col. map 49 x 66 cm.
- Call Number
- G3300 1783 .L5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3300 ar018400 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3300.ar018400
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.