Maps Plano del desembocadero del Río Misipipi en el seno Mexicano con parte del territorio de la Movila, el qual incluien los Franceses en la provincia que han nombrado, la Luisiana.
Montes De Oca, Diego
Gulf Coast (U.S.)
- Plano del desembocadero del Río Misipipi en el seno Mexicano con parte del territorio de la Movila, el qual incluien los Franceses en la provincia que han nombrado, la Luisiana.
- Scale ca. 1:1,550,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolors. Watermarks: IV; and, fleur-de-lis. Mounted on cloth backing. Printed label describing the map mounted on verso. Order number annotated in pencil in lower margin: 321222/23. Depths shown in fathoms. Imperfect: Left lower corner missing. Shows settlements. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 846 LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1600 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. col. map 35 x 47 cm.
- Contributor Names
- Montes de Oca, Diego.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Gulf Coast (U.S.)
- - United States--Gulf Coast
- - Scale ca. 1:1,550,000.
- - Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolors.
- - Watermarks: IV; and, fleur-de-lis.
- - Mounted on cloth backing.
- - Printed label describing the map mounted on verso.
- - Order number annotated in pencil in lower margin: 321222/23.
- - Depths shown in fathoms.
- - Imperfect: Left lower corner missing.
- - Shows settlements.
- - LC Luso-Hispanic World, 846
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1600
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- col. map 35 x 47 cm.
- Call Number
- G3862.C6 1756 .M6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3862c lh000846 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3862c.lh000846
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.