Carte de la Nouvelle Angleterre, New York, Pensilvanie et Nouveau Jersay suivant les cartes angloises.
Bellin, Jacques Nicolas
- Carte de la Nouvelle Angleterre, New York, Pensilvanie et Nouveau Jersay suivant les cartes angloises.
- Contributor Names
- Bellin, Jacques Nicolas, 1703-1772.
- Created Published
- [Paris, 1764]
- Subject Headings
- - Northeastern States
- - United States--Northeastern States.
- - Scale ca. 1:2,000,000.
- - Covers the area from Penobscot Bay to Delaware Bay and west to the middle of Lake Ontario.
- - Shows provinces, towns and cities, forts, and few roads, the dividing line between East and West Jersey, harbors and a few navigational hazards along the coast, rivers, and relief.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - "Tome I, no. 29." in upper margin.
- - From author's Le petit atlas maritime, 1764.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 723
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Map 33 X 38 Cm.
- Call Number
- G3710 1764 .B4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3710 ar072300 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3710.ar072300
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.