Maps Plan de Port Royal et de la rivière et du détroit d'Awfoskée à la côte de la Caroline méridionale.
Port Royal Sound
Calibogue Sound, S.C
Early Works to 1800
Port Royal Sound
Port Royal Sound (S.C.)
Tybee Roads, S.C.
- Plan de Port Royal et de la rivière et du détroit d'Awfoskée à la côte de la Caroline méridionale.
- Scale ca. 1:90,000. Prime meridian: Paris. Depths shown by soundings. "342" Includes "Avertissement." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1535 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. map 87 x 59 cm.
- Contributor Names
- Gascoigne, John.
- Created / Published
- [Paris] 1778.
- Subject Headings
- - Port Royal Sound (S.C.)
- - Sea Islands
- - Tybee Roads, S.C.--To 1800
- - Calibogue Sound, S.C
- - Nautical charts--South Carolina--Port Royal Sound
- - Nautical charts--South Carolina--Tybee Roads
- - Nautical charts--South Carolina--Calibogue Sound
- - United States--South Carolina--Port Royal Sound
- - United States--Sea Islands
- - United States--South Carolina--Tybee Roads
- - United States--South Carolina--Calibogue Sound
- - Scale ca. 1:90,000.
- - Prime meridian: Paris.
- - Depths shown by soundings.
- - "342"
- - Includes "Avertissement."
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1535
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- map 87 x 59 cm.
- Call Number
- G3912.P62 1778 .G32
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3912p ar153501 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3912p.ar153501
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.