View of Stafford Springs, Conn. 1878.
O.H. Bailey & Co.
Stafford Springs (Conn.)
- View of Stafford Springs, Conn. 1878.
- Contributor Names
- O.H. Bailey & Co.
- Created Published
- Boston 
- Subject Headings
- - Stafford Springs (Conn.)--Aerial views.
- - United States--Connecticut--Stafford Springs.
- - Perspective map not drawn to scale.
- - Bird's-eye-view.
- - LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 97.1
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes index to points of interest and 7 views of buildings.
- Col. Map 48 X 60 Cm.
- Call Number
- G3784.S68A3 1878 .B3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3784s pm000971 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3784s.pm000971
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.