Dominia Anglorum in America Septentrionali.
Homann Erben (Firm)
Middle Atlantic States
Middle Atlantic States
- Dominia Anglorum in America Septentrionali.
- Contributor Names
- Homann Erben (Firm)
- Created Published
- [Norimbergæ, 1759]
- Subject Headings
- - North America
- - Newfoundland
- - Acadia
- - New England
- - Middle Atlantic States
- - Virginia
- - Maryland
- - Southern States
- - North Carolina
- - South Carolina
- - North America.
- - Canada--Newfoundland.
- - Canada--Acadia.
- - United States--New England.
- - United States--Middle Atlantic States.
- - United States--Virginia.
- - United States--Maryland.
- - United States--Southern States.
- - United States--North Carolina.
- - United States--South Carolina.
- - Scales vary.
- - Hand colored.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Sheet title in Latin and German. Individual map titles and text in German. Maps in English and German.
- - From the authors' Atlas geographicvs maior, 1753-59 [i.e. 1781, v. 1, 1759] v. 1, no. 141.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 83
- - Differs from other copies in Long Island boundary coloration.
- - Includes text and glossary.
- - A. Newfovndland, od. Terra Nova S. Lavrentii Bay, die Fisch-Bank, Acadia, nebst einem Theil New Schotland.--B. New Engelland, New York, New Yersey und Pensilvania.--C. Virginia und Maryland.--D. Carolina, nebst einem Theil von Florida.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 4 Col. Maps on Sheet 55 X 63 Cm.
- Call Number
- G3300 1759 .H614
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3300 ar008300 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3300.ar008300
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.