Maps Plan du Cap Breton, dit Louisbovrg avec ces environs pries/
Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site
Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site (N.S.)
Louisbourg Region (N.S.)
- Plan du Cap Breton, dit Louisbovrg avec ces environs pries/
- Other Title
- Plan du Cap Breton, dit Louisbourg avec ces environs pries.
- plan du cap breton, dit louisbourg avec ces environs pries.
- Contributor Names
- Bockoune, Lamiralle.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Louisbourg (N.S.)--History--Siege, 1758
- - Louisbourg Region (N.S.)
- - Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site (N.S.)
- - Canada--Nova Scotia--Louisbourg
- - Relief shown by shading and land forms.
- - Buildings, vegitation, ships and military troop and encampent positions shown pictorially.
- - Shows military troop and ship positions for the Siege of Louibourg in 1758.
- - Manuscript, pen-and-ink, pencil, and watercolor, covered with silk fabric and varnished.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper left.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : hand col.; 51 x 203 cm.
- Call Number
- G3424.L6S26 1758 .B6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3424l ar303100 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3424l.ar303100
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.