Maps A plan of that part of the Rosalij Estate call'd New-Found-Land, the property of His Excellcy. Chas. O'Harra, the Hon. Lt. Gov. Wm. Stuart, James Clarke & Rob. & Phill. Browne, Esqrs., situate at Rosalij in the parish of St. David, Dominica.
Early Works to 1800
Rosalie Region, Dominica
- A plan of that part of the Rosalij Estate call'd New-Found-Land, the property of His Excellcy. Chas. O'Harra, the Hon. Lt. Gov. Wm. Stuart, James Clarke & Rob. & Phill. Browne, Esqrs., situate at Rosalij in the parish of St. David, Dominica.
- Contributor Names
- Werden, Isaac.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Rosalie Region, Dominica--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - Dominica--Rosalie Region
- - Scale ca. 1:3,960.
- - Relief shown by hachures and shading.
- - Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Watermark: J. Whatman: C. [and a fleur-de-lis on a crowned shield, over the letters GR]
- - Shows wood.
- - Annotated over title: 110.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2: 110; 440
- col. map 49 x 70 cm.
- Call Number
- G5104.R6A1 1776 .W43
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g5104r ar203600 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g5104r.ar203600
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.