Maps [Coast of Maine from Rockland Harbor to Pemaquid Point.
[Des Barres, Joseph F. W.
St. George's River
Atlantic Coast (Me.)
Early Works to 1800
St. George's River
St. George's River, Me.
- [Coast of Maine from Rockland Harbor to Pemaquid Point.
- Contributor Names
- [Des Barres, Joseph F. W. (Joseph Frederick Wallet)] 1722-1824.
- Created / Published
- London, 1776]
- Subject Headings
- - Coasts--Maine--Knox County--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Coasts--Maine--Lincoln County--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Atlantic Coast (Me.)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - St. George's River, Me.--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - United States--Maine--Atlantic Coast
- - United States--Maine--St. George's River
- - United States--Maine--Knox County
- - United States--Maine--Lincoln County
- - Scale ca. 1:49,000.
- - Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings.
- - Has watermark.
- - LC copy imperfect: Deterioration along fold and edges of sheet.
- - Shows the coast of Knox and Lincoln Counties.
- - LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 848
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2: 100; 650/1; 650/2; 651/3
- map 106 x 75 cm.
- Call Number
- G3732.C6 1776 .D42
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3732c ar084800 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3732c.ar084800
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.