Maps Perspective map of Buena Vista, Va. 1891.
American Publishing Co. (Milwaukee, Wis.)
Buena Vista (Va.)
- Perspective map of Buena Vista, Va. 1891.
- Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 953 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus., index to points of interest, and map "Rail road facilities of Buena Vista, Va." col. map 38 x 85 cm.
- Contributor Names
- American Publishing Co. (Milwaukee, Wis.)
- Created / Published
- Milwaukee 
- Subject Headings
- - Buena Vista (Va.)--Aerial views
- - United States--Virginia--Buena Vista
- - Perspective map not drawn to scale.
- - Bird's-eye-view.
- - LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 953
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes illus., index to points of interest, and map "Rail road facilities of Buena Vista, Va."
- col. map 38 x 85 cm.
- Call Number
- G3884.B9A3 1891 .A6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3884b pm009530 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3884b.pm009530
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.