Maps Davis, Tucker County, West Virginia 1898.
Fowler, T. M.
- Davis, Tucker County, West Virginia 1898.
- Contributor Names
- Fowler, T. M. 1842-1922. (Thaddeus Mortimer),
- Created / Published
- Morrisville, Pa. 
- Subject Headings
- - Davis, W.Va.--Aerial views
- - United States--West Virginia--Davis
- - Perspective map not drawn to scale.
- - Bird's-eye-view.
- - LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 992
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes index to points of interest and view "Blackwater Falls."
- col. map 34 x 60 cm.
- Call Number
- G3894.D3A3 1898 .F6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3894d pm009920 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3894d.pm009920
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.